How To Apply For Learning License : To legally drive a motor vehicle in the state of Gujarat, an individual must hold a valid driving license. A driving license can be obtained by an individual who holds a learning license. A learning license in Gujarat is issued as per the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO
A learning license issued in Gujarat is valid for a period of 6 months and an application for the permanent DL can be made after 30 days or within 180 days from the date of issuance of the learning license. Gujarat learning license can be obtained by an individual by following the below-mentioned process.
Also Read This, ઇન્ડીયન આર્મી અગ્નિવીર ભરતી joinindianarmy.nic.in
Types of learning licenses issued in Gujarat
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning license to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning licenses issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning license issued for a light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning license issued for a medium passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for a medium goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning license issued for heavy passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning license issued for a motorcycle without gear:This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning license for light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear.
Also Read This, કિસાન ક્રેડિટ કાર્ડ યોજના myscheme.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining Learning License in Gujarat
To obtain a learning license for a motor vehicle not exceeding an engine capacity of 50cc, an individual should be above the age of 16 years and should obtain consent from his parents or guardian.To obtain a learning license for a light motor vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 18 years.
To obtain a learning license for a commercial vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 20 years.An individual applying for a learning license should have conversed with traffic rules and regulations.
Documents Required for Obtaining a Learner’s License in Gujarat
The below documents have to be submitted to the Gujarat RTO to obtain a learning license in the state.
Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photographs
Also Read This, જુનિયર ક્લાર્કની પરીક્ષા જાહેર જાણો નવી તારીખ
- Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport official Website.
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat.
- select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Also Read This, ભોજન બિલ સહાય યોજના 2023 @gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
|Apply learning License||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|More Information||Click Here|
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, comeias.com is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.